Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's So Hot....Milk Was a Bad Choice....

Yeah, it's really hot outside.  And humid.


In between:  smoothie with: 1 frozen banana, blueberries, strawberries (old fruit in fridge I had to get rid of), scoop of vanilla protein powder, handful of spinach, coconut milk


Brunch = iced coffee (made coffee last night and put in fridge to chill), croissant with mastica


For lunch: leftover black (squid) pasta with tomato sauce and some ricotta cheese.  Actually really good!

While at work, I had two chocolate chip granola bars (free from the Nike birthday party on Saturday) and a pumpkin spice granola bar.  (Oh, and a green lollipop)

On my way home, I had a bag of baked Cheetos (again, free from Pegasus birthday party).

Dinner was roasted brussels sprouts and avocado; then taco meat with avocado, cheese, tomato, and Greek yogurt (not sour cream).  For the taco meat, this morning I put 1 lb. of ground beef in the crockpot with about 2 TBSP of taco seasoning (from the Spice Shop in Princeton) and 1c of water.



Last but not least, I had some gu chomps and one more croissant with mastica.


Good night!











No comments:

Post a Comment