Monday, May 27, 2013

Getting Ready!

OMG!!  I'm leaving so soon and still have so much to do!!!

I started the day with a long run.

It was a really nice morning!
After a quick shower and some coffee (I just drank it straight, without any milk...it's chocolate truffle flavored, so it was drinkable), I mixed together plain Greek yogurt and raspberry jelly.
Before going to work, I tried to bake some potatoes (I cut up a potato in cubes, mixed with olive oil, salt and pepper, put in the oven at 500 degrees for 45 minutes), but they were totally burned when I took them out of the oven.  My smoke alarm even went off (although it didn't help that maintenance STILL hasn't fixed my oven fan).  So I had to get lunch at Olives (oh how horrible).
roast beef, provolone, lettuce tomato onion, oil and vinegar

The day dragged so slowly at work.  Mid-afternoon, my co-worker Nikky gave me a rice krispy treat snack!
blurry
I also had one of my sweet potato muffins.

Once back at home on this glorious weather day, I ate some dinner while frantically trying to get more stuff ready for Europe.
apple

whole wheat tortilla, Ragu spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, 375 for 8 minutes

Pennsylvania!

And a few last leftover bites of yesterday's blueberry cheesecake.  
Time to rush around and pack!








No comments:

Post a Comment