Sunday, May 26, 2013

National Blueberry Cheesecake Day

We'll get to the blueberry cheesecake in a bit....

So I really don't like almond milk in my coffee in the morning.  And I know that I also don't like coconut milk in my coffee in the morning.  This presents a problem, as I have 2 more mornings that I need to have coffee but do not have skim milk (cow milk) to put in it.  Maybe I will like almond milk better if I put some stevia in there also.  I will try that tomorrow.

I headed in to work early to do a short run with Steve and Jennifer-from-the-beginner-runner-group.  We did one lap around a Princeton neighborhood with Jennifer, and then Steve and I did another lap at a faster pace.  With walking during the first lap, we did over 3 miles.

I showered at work (not as bad as I would have thought).  It was a great morning run, so Steve and I may have to keep this up after I get back!
I had a quick snack of Greek yogurt mixed with raspberry jelly, with a later lunch of the pizza shown in the second picture.
(Papa John's pepperoni and sausage.  leftovers!)

Also, remember the coffee debacle from earlier?  Well, I solved that by HOUSING one of these:
Starbucks (tall) mocha cookie crumble frapp with skim milk and no whip

It had chunks of cookie in it!  Pretty awesome.  
So while my days seems very boring (basically work and getting ready to go to Europe for a month), the only things on this blog seem to be food.  I guess that's ok.
Dinner was me trying to use up vegetables in my refrigerator plus the pineapple from earlier.

OK, maybe not a vegetable

Oh yeah, and did you know it's National Blueberry Cheesecake Day???  I picked up a piece of wild blueberry white chocolate cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
I've got to say, it wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped.  Too much white chocolate taste, not enough blueberry taste.  But at least I celebrated!
Must. finish. getting. ready. for. europe.







No comments:

Post a Comment